

I think I am addicted... I made a post card at my small group sit and sew last weekend and LOVED it!!! Since then I have made 2 more... I am not sure I will ever make quilts again - just kidding - but I do think of these as mini quilts in a way... The first post card was made for my secret sister in quilt guild
The second post card was made for my cousin and his wife who added a new little cousin to our family on 10/7.
The 3rd post card is for my dad for his birthday..

2 comments:
I love your postcards! I really want to try doing some. Do you have to sit and sort through scraps until inspiration hits or is it the other way around?
Linda
HI Linda - It goes both ways - I am either inspired by some thing (a scrap) or by the intended recipient. I really do not plan them - and like the free effect that comes from them. My personal favorites are the leaves and the pumpkins - not sure why..
Post a Comment