



More Postcards - the Madness continues.... I always send my sisters kids cards for each holiday so instead I decided Halloween postcards would be fun this year. And of course I could not forget Grandma Grace who will be 93 in November. the Novelty w chenille border is for my nephew Ryan. The Halloween Cat is for my Niece Kelli and the Jackolantern is for my little nephew Adam. The Artsy Pumpkin is for Grandma. I am new to this postcard thing but I am finding that I like the look of the more artsy ones I make vs the novelty ones. This surprises me as I am a traditional scrappy quilter - but ok... I had my first run in at the post office yesterday on mailing these beauties. The guy behind the counter told me he could not hand cancel them so I took them back and will take them to another postoffice where I know they will.. Just don't want to take the chance...
No comments:
Post a Comment