




Life has been alittle crazy and posting has not been a priority - but I have been making more postcards - boy am I addicted. I joined a postcard swap group because I met a lady in Houston that made me and I did my first swap - what a nice thing to find in your mailbox these little postcard quilts... Now to describe the pictures...Another baby in my family came in early December.. and then I made post cards for my family and small group friends for Christmas instead of sending standard cards. The last photo is my first swap post cards - Anything Goes - so I decided to use Larkin Van Horn's Shattered Circles technique - they turned out great I think... PP
2 comments:
Great Christmas postcards! Have you ever mailed any out? Do you put them in envelopes, if so?
Linda
Linda - they mail like regular post cards some PO allow them for regular pc rate - some use letter postage. I always take to counter and ask for hand cancel... They mail just fine...PP
Post a Comment