February 19, 2006

Burrrr - it's COLD in Dallas

Well winter has finally arrived in Dallas even if just for a short time - it is only 28 degrees outside today - and the high last Thurs was 85. I have my Feb Journal ready to go - but will wait patiently until Tuesday to 'REVEAL' this time. Meantime I have been busy on postcard swaps and working on a workshop quilt from Lerlene Nevaril's hidden blocks pattern... Here are some new post card pictures....




Aren't the kitties cute? I used a panel and made shaker cards - there is tablecloth plastic over each one and fun things underneath - buttons, sequins and beads...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice postcards. I especially like the fuzzy edge on the blue one. I looked back at some of your other postcard posts. Wow! You've done a lot and a lot of VERY nice ones. What a blessing they must be for the recipients.

Jen said...

Very nice postcards! Jen

Micki said...

wonderful postcards. the shaker kitty cards are cute!