
So here is my July Journal - live and in person in Blogger - do you thing adding the image before text has anything to do with the sucess of getting a photo in your post?
In reading my previous post I realized I did not share my poem with you this month either...
It's below the PHOTO...
Branching Out
By Pam Patton
A strong foundation roots my soul
By Pam Patton
A strong foundation roots my soul
securing a base to grow from.
Branches shoot upward like paths for a journey
leading my spirit in new directions…
4 comments:
This is beautiful. I think it's my favorite tree so far. And I also like the simplicity of the poem. The horizontal leaves and rich greens make it a very peaceful tree.
Very nice Pam. Both Quilt & Poem. You seem to be getting better & better!
Pam, great job on your new tree - you captured it beautifully. (love the poem as well)
I love how these leaves seem to float! And the colors are so lush. I like the echo quilting too, I only think a lighter thread would have been a bit less distracting from the image. (hope you don't mind me saying so!). You've done a beautiful job.
Marianne
Post a Comment