Oh that is a song by "the Pretenders' who DH and I saw in concert last Saturday Night here in Big D along with the Stray Cats and Don Henley - quite a show I must say for the boomers of the world. DH and I spent a week at Burr Oak State Park recently with my family - My parents, my sister, her husband and their kids - 2 cabins, 9 people, fishing, canoeing, swimming, hiking, UNO and Boggle - overall a great time.
Starting off w some pics of the lake
Cool Stuff Growing on the tree trunks - almost lacy looking...
The Parents
The Gang
DH and I at the Friday Night Creature Feature - DH is squeemish about snakes but a good sport
And more quilt Barns - they dot the country side in SE Ohio and I was able to see and photograph 3 more this time - there is no documentation on this barn - it poped up since our visit last year on the route 78 between Logan and Glouster OH.
These photo's are from the Dairy Barn in Athen's OH - which mom and I visited one afternoon and had the privlidge to see the quilts on display for Quilt National - what an inspiration. Even mom who is very traditional in nature was impressed and enjoyed seeing an artist approach to quilting. No pics allowed inside the exhibit - now why didn't I buy the book??? Oh well they are still avaliable - I just have to add postage...
No comments:
Post a Comment