March 01, 2010

Snap Happy - My Way

Have you seen the pattern from Stitchin' Sisters for Snap Happy Bags - they are so fun to make - I found the pattern last fall on a shop hop and have made several since. Of course I had to re-interpret the pattern - mainly because I wanted them to be fun and funky - here are pic's of some I have made...


The first bag I made - using a trash collage piece I had laying around - added flower brads - buttons and other embellishment... Front/Back

This is another bag I made recently - originally stated as a bookcover - but decided it would be fun as a bag - and it is!! Trash collage, decorative stitching, couched yarn, decorative paperclips and flower brads. Front/Back

This bag is made texture magic for the body of the bag - it worked great for this bag and gave the bag a whole new feel in surface texture.
I am teaching this bag as a class at the local Bernina Store - it's been fun for me as well as the students...




3 comments:

Diane H. said...

You continue to amaze me!! Keep it going so I will have something to smile about. These bags are so cute!!

Karen F said...

I guess I need to take the texture magic class. Looks like so much fun!

Lesley said...

Love these bags, can't wait to have a collection at my house!