January 22, 2006

Beautiful Rain

Yes it finally rained in Dallas again today - first 'measurable rain' in 32 days... Very strange for this time of year to not have rain... But happy to have it today even tho it was cold rain....


Below are photo's of some new postcards I have been working on for swaps - and other cards...

Vision of a Winter Day - for ICE #3 FAPC Swap



Here comes the Sun for my guild secret sister's bd later this month



Crazy Hearts for Valentines #1 Swap FAPC

8 comments:

Kim said...

We've had nothing but rain for weeks. Yesterday it was sunny for a change. I think my husband took the rain to Dallas (he left yesterday morning and will be there all week!)I love the hearts.

Micki said...

I like your postcards especially Vision of Winter.

jenclair said...

I was so grateful for the rain, I didn't even complain when I got soaking wet. We've been so dry for so long here in NE Louisiana.

Sandra said...

Those little postcards are great for working out ideas and trying new things. I like the sun and the hearts. Whoever gets them will love them.

PaigeTurner said...

How did you do the edging on the sun postcard? Is it just varigated thread/satin stitch, or is it some other technique/material? Very cool postcard!

Deb Geyer said...

I like all of the cards, especially the sun. I plan to make some valentine's cards too... I'd better get busy or I will be too late!

Pam said...

Paige -
the border on the pc is just a satin stitch w vaiegated thread and a simple straight stitch on top

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my cards - they are great fun and a real creative outlet for me

Jen said...

Lovely postcards, so much fun! Jen