March 18, 2006

Catching Up

I started my March Journal this morning - but have to run to the Dallas Quilt Show with my friend Penny. So far so good on the journal - we will see how I feel in the end. But need to keep moving since my reveal day is MONDAY... Meantime I have been working on Post Card Swaps and a Post Card for my little nephew ADAM who turns 3 next weekend - don't peak ADAM your "Digger" postcard is in the mail today.... It's soo easy to make cute post cards from novelty fabric...

Next are my Yearning for Spring Swap - "Shaker Flowers". They were fun and easy to do - there is a clear plastic covering the bright fabric and confetti, beads and other fun stuff "shaking" around in there... These came out really nice and are on the way to my fellow swappers as of MONDAY. Hopefully they will start receiving them soon.

Last is my 'Where I Live' swap Texas Flag PC - I am lucky my state flag is easy to duplicate. The rhinestone in the center of the star really makes them cute.

Oh I also made some shaker St Patty Day PC's and forgot to take the picture this morning will have to post that one later...

3 comments:

jenclair said...

Gosh, it is getting close to time for March journals! I did most of the work early this month and have since glanced at it once in a while, but now it's time to finish it up. Love your post cards!

DebbyMc said...

Your postcards are great =-) And what a wonderful idea to send novelty postcards to kids...I'm sure Adam will love getting such fun mail!

Debra Dixon said...

Love that TX flag!! I did a TX series last year. You can see them at webshots--last part of the address is artpostcards.