November 12, 2006

The Post Card Obsession Continues...


A cute little kitty w some fun trim for my friend Penny who broke her shoulder recently and needs to be cheered up alot right now.






A fast card BD Post Card for my cousins husband Jerry - he loves cars. This one turned out really cute.





From a swap - this one is called Spriograph#2 - I used my circluar embroidery attachement on my Bernina 180 and did some fancy stitch work.





Batik Beauty - another card from a swap - it's amazing what you can do with the scraps you trim from the edge of the fabric for a quilt and some novelty yard.





A birthday PC for Eli - my cousin's little boy - the PC is made from leftovers from the quilt I made for him when he was born last year

5 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

My philosophy of making postcards is to Only Use Scraps from the Scrap bucket! Your cards came out cute--like the zebra!

DebbyMc said...

Great postcards, Pam! I will not be tempted, I will not be tempted...=-)

Jules said...

I love your postcards. I tried the embroidery circle attachment on my 830 and it was a lot of fun, and mine isn't even an embroidery machine.

Granny Fran said...

Your postcards are great! I might borrow the concept of the fast one for one of our sons who is a Nascar fan.

Fruit Jar Nicky said...

Oh no, now I've been inspired to pull all those scraps out of the trash.

Thanks for sharing!
Happy WIP Wednesday!