Yesterday DH and I went to the Dallas Museum of Art to see the Henri Matisse exhibit currently being featured. I know Matisse as a painter from my College Art History Classes and apparently he was quite a sculptor as well and he was also a collage artist in his later years - His technique ". This technique - referred to as sculpting w paper really intrigued me - and I see it as great inspiration in future journal quilts and postcards - dare I say art quilts? the link gives you more info on this part of Matisse's art and if you google Matisse Jazz - you will see some of his paper collages in more detail...
Now-awhile ago someone asked about pictures in blogger - how do get them to get bigger when you click on them - I thought I had no idea until it dawned on me that it may have to do with the photo size selection chosen when you download your photo's - so here is a try...
Small Photo Size Selection: Queen Shadow
edit: OK my test did not work - anyone have other ideas???
No comments:
Post a Comment