Last weekend my dear friends - the Material Girls - came to my house on Saturday and helped me clean and mostly reorganize my sewing room. Below are the before pictures...
After a trip to IKEA - I added a new bookshelf and 2 storage units with removable plastic totes. We shifted my cutting table and my big board slightly and moved my big file cabinet... The after pictures are below...
After working all day Saturday with my friends - I then spent all day Sunday doing the finishing touches - I am soo pleased with my room that I hate to leave anything out of place - talk about incentive to keep it clean. Thanks GIRLS for all your elbow grease - It is definitely appreciated.
4 comments:
Your sewing room looks wonderful. It must feel great to have it so well organized.
You're an inspiration, Pam. Today is the day I straighten up my sewing room.
Ikea has such great stuff for organizing. Looks great. Nice to be able to find what you're looking for, isn't it?
Where is you?! I miss seeing what you are up to. Was organizing that sewing room too much for you?
Post a Comment