December 20, 2007

Ohio Star Medallion for Diane

My sissy moved in to a fancy new house last March and after visiting in May, I knew she needed a new couch quilt in the house colors. She lives in Ohio so I wanted to do something with the Ohio Star - if you look closely, you can see it in the center but in this picture the 9P seem to overpower it. The construction was very easy - using 6 1/2" blocks. I used a paisley stripe on the borders which I like very much. The pattern is from a Kaye England book - which I can't seem to find at the moment. I gave it to her in November when we visited for Thanksgiving... And she liked it very much - I hope I remember to take a picture of her and me with the quilt when we are there for Christmas.



No comments: