December 25, 2007

Visual Meme

I saw this Visual Meme on Deborah's Journal and thought it would be fun to play along, so here it goes...


The age will you be on your next birthday...

Can't believe I will be 45 in Feb...

A Place you would like to Travel..





Some day... I hope





Your Favorite Food...
Anything Asian - LOVE it ALL!!



Your Favorite Animal...
Giraffe's are fascinating
Your Favorite Color...




PURPLE!!


The town in which you were born..


Dayton, Ohio
The town in which you live...






On Your Bedside Table












My
Amazon order was here when we arrived home last night from our quick trip to Ohio for Family Holiday Celebration - Yippee...
Your Middle Name..

Name of your pet... (s)...
Your Grandmothers' Names...















One of Your Bad Habits...

Love HOT CHOCOLATE - but I am
a Hot Chocolate Snob - Giradelli,
Starbucks and I have some new
Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate
to try - I hear is WONDERFUL
Your Major in College...




My degree from OHIO STATE - is in Fashion Merchandising and Design - I don't really design fashion -but I do manage a $500M + apparell brand for a major department store...


Your Favorite Place..


My Sewing Room - especially when it is clean... which it currently is NOT and will be a project for me over the holidays...

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Love it!

I must get some shelves up on the walls of my studio -- yours looks so organized.