December 26, 2007

Sp 08 Classes

The class schedule is finally out at the local Bernina Store which I frequent on a REGULAR basis. I am honored they have asked me to teach some classes again this session. The thought of teaching is exciting yet frightening to me at the same time - but I do get much reward from passing on techniques and ideas to others and seeing how they intrepret with their own creativity. The entire class schedule is posted HERE .
My classes are the following:
Art Quilt Workshop
Just a Jotter
FFE Fabric Book Covers
I have alot of prep to get ready for these classes, but have a few days off before I return to my real job, so I will be working on that over the next few days - playing in my room!!
BTW - Please excuse the previous post - no matter what I did Blogger had it's own format in mind for me - hence the random placement of EVERYTHING on the visual meme.

1 comment:

Granny Fran said...

Fantastic that you are going to teach some classes. I'd love to be able to take the one on fabric book covers. I've been working on some lately and didn't get my measurements right!!! They don't seem to make books in that size.