August 08, 2008

Art4Mail

I just joined another delightful online group Art4Mail in hopes to start trading fabric post cards again - what is it about these groups that intrigues me? First of all I find great inspiration from others and find this is to be an excellent source. Second I love to trade - there is something wonderful about finding those little treasures in the mail box when you get home from a long, hard day at work.... I've already joined my first swap and look forward to trading with these folks.

Sharing some pic of the PC's I finished this week - which all have been sent off to their new homes...


This PC is for my mom for her BD on MOnday - it's simple but effective. The circles were too red when I fused them on over the funky yarn - so I painted them w luminere paints - my first experiment - the result is good - the PC still needed something so I pulled out the metal embellishment box and found these fun paperclips to finish it.

Same fabrics here - different applications - this PC has the same red fabric and the same fun yarn - the background texture under the red yarn is a red mesh bag - from onions or tomatoes or something - the blue dots are scrapbook brads.



Funky Houses 1 & 2 - my newest experiment with Laura Wasiloski's techniques - LOVE THEM - and almost could not mail them - but have 2 similar mini quilts that are almost done - so look for a post later this weekend to see them. I am a little obsessed...

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your funky houses are so so cute!

Sharon said...

Hi Pam,

I also belong to Artsnthemail as well. I find that this group is busier and lots going on. Check it out if interested!