November 28, 2008

Stuff I've Been Working On

Fiber Art Cards


I actually made 2 different series - the first one represents "Junk Mail" and I used the printed designs from security envelopes that come with credit cards - etc in the mail. The second is "Quilt Trash" and I used the trimmings from art quilt pieces and stitched them to cards. There are 6 in each set and they were donated to the retirement facility my fiber arts group uses for their meetings each month.


Book Covers

My fascination with book covers continues and there are 2 variety here. One very elegant with an embroidery and one fun n funky... I love them both equally - I have actually made 6 of these and will be teaching a class on these next spring at my local Bernina dealer. These covers are for composition books.






Head Hat Bottle Cap Pincushions

And more bottle cap pincushions - a custom order for a gal I know that wanted them as Christmas gifts for her red hat group - all in shades of purple and red - and lots of different embellishments... The more I make - the more addicted I am to making them - each one is darling in it's own way...

No comments: