For 2009 I hope to get back to doing creative things that I want to do - rather than things I have to do... Here are some goals (?) I have been thinking about
1. Learn to Knit and/or Crochet - I have been suppressing the urge to do a crochet granny square afghan for several years now. A friend in my guild has agreed to teach me - so hopefully I will be a good student.
2. Monthly Journal Quilt - theme is still WIP - it may be circles - stay tuned...
3. Finish some UFO's - there are several - I will set a realistic goal - maybe 6 and go from there.
4. Use up more of my stash.
5. Collage Journal - I am not sure how to go about this yet but I would like to do a weekly collage in a small sketch book.
6. Start a fiber arts small group - of local people who get together once a month to play and learn from each-other.
That's probably enough on top of
work full time job + my assistant is having a baby in Feb.
addition of a new niece or nephew in May
parents 50th wedding anniversary in June and a family trip pending
and possibly a new house...
2009 looks busy already.
No comments:
Post a Comment