Update from WIP Wed - I found time today to work on my 'Mountian Post Cards' and am pleased with the outcome.
Work in Progress
Completed without the 'binding' - My machine was acting up on the zigzag stitch so I will finish the edges on my other machine when I have time to set it up... not today.
Here is what I said on the back that I made for them and printed on Muslin on my G55 Printer..
I knew right away when I saw the word “Mountain” I wanted to try Marie Castle Wing’s Fused Landscape Technique featured in the September Issue of Quilters Newsletter Magazine (pg 43). This weekend the phrase from America the Beautiful “purple mountain majesties” can to mind – so I dug out my batik scraps and this is the result.
Enjoy!!
Fabricards Jan 2007
Pick a Word ~ Mountain
1 comment:
I really like these! Great interpretation of the theme.
Post a Comment