December 29, 2007

Three Little Quilts - All in a Row

Sharing pictures of 3 Baby Quilts which were on my 2007 UFO list that I have completed the bindings on over the last week - I used them for practice long arm quilting and the outcome is good for my first attempts. These are going in the mail to my dad tomorrow - to use for a fund raiser for his church mission to the Dominican Republic in March - my person goal is $75 each - so we will see.

The pattern is one of my favorites - Magic 9 Patch - from Quilters Dream a local store here in the Dallas area. Its a great easy pattern that uses 6 FQ + Border fabric to make a good sized baby quilt. These measure approximately 50 x 60". The fabric is assorted 30's from my stash and the stash of some of my quiltin' buddies...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I thought the picture of you was really good too!!!!!

Seriously, you are a kind and giving person and I'm so glad you're my February friend.
Marilyn